Reliable Hardware. Unprecedented Software. Trustworthy Support.
Our experienced team of scientists provides unrivaled support to you and your team after purchase, so that you can get the most out of our instrumentation for your applications. With their decades of laser-chemistry experience, and library of hundreds of journal publications, our experts will help guide and train you every step of the way. We will pull you to the peak of analytical analysis and transform the way YOU do chemistry.
Let Applied Spectra provide you a full analytical solution. Our team will support yours, every step of the way.
Join our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to learn about the latest:
- News on advances in LIBS and LA-ICP-MS instrumentation
- New Products and Solutions
- Application Notes
- Blogs from Applied Spectra staff and notable guest authors
- Webinars, Seminars, and Workshops
- Industry conferences
Applications where Applied Spectra’s J200 Series of Instrumentation excels include, but are not limited to:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex sample matrices
- Manufacturing QC: pharmaceutical, bio-tech, electronics, solar, thin films, and more
- Contamination control
- Soil, plant and mineral analysis
- Forensic analysis of glass, paint, and other trace evidence
- Determination of material provenance
- Research and laboratory analysis for academia, government and commercial enterprises