Qualified candidates, please send resume and salary requirements to: Applied Spectra, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 950 Riverside Parkway, Suite #90, West Sacramento, CA 95605 Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive pay
- 401K plans
- Paid time off, vacation and holidays
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- A friendly, cooperative atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the early stages of a growing company
Applied Spectra, Inc, is a rapidly growing company focused on developing next generation analytical laser instruments and solutions. We stand at the forefront of Laser Ablation (LA) based elemental analysis techniques, with our world-class scientific and engineering teams. We simplify the process of elemental chemical analysis, while delivering rapid, high-precision results that are environmentally friendly.
The company is expanding its product development efforts in laser spectroscopy-based technologies to meet emerging needs in the energy, environmental, geoscience, semiconductor, forensic and life science industries. We are seeking an energetic, capable Final Test Technician III to join our fast growing team.
The Final Test Technician III will assist the Applied Spectra technical teams in all activities related to, and in support of, manufacturing efforts towards Applied Spectra’s commercial business. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to work under general direction without detailed supervision, and must also have thoroughness and attention to detail in their work. This position will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
• Perform final assembly, testing, and troubleshooting of complex Electro-Mechanical and Electro-Optical systems.
• Author manufacturing documentation (Work Instructions, Test Protocols, Component Specifications, etc.) to meet manufacturing and Quality System requirements.
• Assist in the development of new manufacturing and assembly processes in accordance with Quality System standards.
• Deliver, install, configure, and perform final testing of instruments at remote customer locations.
• Provide technical support using phone, email, and remote access tools.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical engineering documentation including assembly drawings, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, etc.
• Highly proficient with lab and testing equipment including automated test systems, signal generators, oscilloscopes, and data acquisition systems.
• Highly proficient with hand and power tools including soldering stations, crimpers, drills, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 4-6 years of experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
• Prior military or laser systems experience is a plus
• Experience preparing device history records (DHR) is a plus
• Documentation of Non-Conforming Material experience is a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must be able to work independently, and in small cross-functional teams.
• Prior experience working in an ISO or a GMP environment a plus.