Transform the Way YOU do Chemistry
Applied Spectra, Inc. provides laser ablation (LA) and laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) instruments that can meet and exceed your elemental and isotopic analysis needs. Our instruments can tackle the most challenging research project, be used for routine analysis, and come with a state-of-the-art software package and support from our world-class team of scientists.
Reliable Hardware. Unprecedented Software. Trustworthy Support.
Our experienced team of scientists provides unrivaled support to you and your team after purchase, so that you can get the most out of our instrumentation for your applications. With their decades of laser-chemistry experience, and library of hundreds of journal publications, our experts will help guide and train you every step of the way. We will pull you to the peak of analytical analysis and transform the way YOU do chemistry.
Let Applied Spectra provide you a full analytical solution. Our team will support yours, every step of the way.
Join our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to learn about the latest:
- News on advances in LIBS and LA-ICP-MS instrumentation
- New Products and Solutions
- Application Notes
- Blogs from Applied Spectra staff and notable guest authors
- Webinars, Seminars, and Workshops
- Industry conferences
Applications where Applied Spectra’s J200 Series, RESOlution, Alphachron, and RESOchron Instruments excel include, but are not limited to:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex sample matrices
- Manufacturing QC: pharmaceutical, bio-tech, electronics, solar, thin films, and more
- Contamination control
- Soil and plant analysis
- Forensic analysis of glass, paint, and other trace evidence
- Mineral & petroleum exploration and geohazards assessment
- Determination of material provenance