The Battery Show 2017
Date: September 12-14, 2017
Location: Booth #1313
Applied Spectra is featuring innovative Li-ion battery chemistry characterization technology that will put you ahead of the game in Li-ion battery manufacturing. Visit our booth #1313 and discover how J200 LIBS technology advances your Li-ion battery material analysis options and capabilities.
Look to J200 LIBS technology and expand your options for Li-ion battery material research and QC in the following areas
- Raw electrode material analysis including hard-to-dissolve graphite powders
- Understanding binder distribution for different solvent/binder systems and mixing techniques
- Visualization of active element distribution in cathode and anode
- Chemistry change on the surface of and within electrode at different cycling load
- Fast in-line analysis at various manufacturing steps
- Routine failure analysis.
Taking place September 12-14, 2017, in Novi, Detroit, Michigan, The Battery Show 2017 is the premier showcase of the latest advanced battery technology. The exhibition hall offers a platform to launch new products, make new contacts and maintain existing relationships. With more qualified buyers and decision makers than any other event in North America, The Battery Show 2017 is the key to unlocking your future business opportunities.
The Battery Show is attended by engineers, project managers, technical leaders, buyers and senior executives concerned with advanced energy storage and will host the very latest advanced battery solutions for electric & hybrid vehicles, utility & renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications.