ATLANTA, Ga. (March 13, 2011) — Applied Spectra, Inc. announced the launch of its J100 Series Femto LA system for accurate, high precision LA-ICP-MS measurements. Also at Pittcon, Applied Spectra unveiled the latest product enhancements for their RT100 Series LIBS instrument.
Visitors to Applied Spectra’s Pittcon Booth #3724 learned about our exciting product line — and had a chance to sign up to win an i-Pad. On Wednesday, March 16, ASI’s founder and CEO, Dr. Richard Russo, spoke during the networking session: “Quantitative Analysis by LIBS” at the Georgia World Congress Center.
The J100 Series Femto LA system, announced at Pittcon, delivers:
- UV and IR capability with ample energy to perform consistent laser ablation for a wide range of sample matrices
- Compact and highly reliable laser source for low cost of ownership
- Highest laser pulse repetition rates, up to 10 KHz to enable high throughput bulk analysis
- Compatibility with Quadrupole ICP-MS, Multi-Collector ICP-MS and TOF ICP-MS
- Detection limit down to ppb level
- Powerful system software for efficient optimization of LA-ICP-MS sampling parameters and automation of measurement protocols.