Join Applied Spectra in the beautiful Bay Area and learn more about
Laser Ablation and LIBS.
Applied Spectra is pleased to announce a two-day LA/LIBS short course at its Fremont headquarters, located in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. This course will be held on November 19th and 20th, and will give you the opportunity to interact with our world-class LA/LIBS experts to discover the benefits of laser ablation chemical analysis for your analytical applications.
LA-LIBS Workshop Course Details:
- Date(s): Tuesday, Nov 19th and Wednesday, Nov 20th 2013
- Location: 46665 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, California
- Fee: $995.00***
Topics for the two day workshop will include:
- Fundamentals of laser ablation science for LIBS and LA-ICP-MS
- Latest instrumentation advances at Applied Spectra in laser ablation chemical analysis, including the Tandem LA – LIBS system
- Examples of LIBS and LA-ICP-MS applications
- Quantitative analysis involving univariate and multivariate calibration
- Sample classification with chemometric analysis
- Optimum laser sampling protocols for bulk, inclusion, depth profiling and mapping analysis
***The fee of $995.00 includes two days of classes, lab demonstrations of LIBS & LA-ICP-MS measurements, and hands-on experience of running LIBS and LA instrumentation at Applied Spectra’s state-of-the-art instrument facility.
Lodging accommodation can be arranged and are available at pre-negotiated discount rate.
For additional information on the LA/LIBS workshop, please contact Applied Spectra at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (510) 657-7679.